Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy 4th!

Lazy day today, we decided to stay home, relax and fire up the BBQ.
The tomatoes in the fields are growing and some varieties are blooming. I just can't wait for them to be ready to pick. YUM.


Jeremy brought himself lunch today, he is very good mannered and put his "snack" into his food bowl.
I was just coming from the schoolhouse and he started walking in front of me, talking to me and looking back as if I had to follow him. He led me up the porch, sat by his food and looked very proud at me, as if he wanted to say "Look, I brought lunch home, aren't you proud now?"


 I guess it was paw likin' good!


 There is this pattern on Ravelry lately that caught my eye, it was teasing me, calling my name.
And sure enough, last night I could not resist any longer and cast on for Leftie.
It is a very easy pattern, and very entertaining. The garter stitch is fun after knitting on color work for a few hours.
And the possibilities it has, now I have some fun color ways to think out with my leftover sockyarn.
Sorry for the crappy pic, the sun is hiding and the flash reflected on the floor.


The Latvian stockings are growing too, progress so far:


No comments: