Tuesday, July 03, 2012

knit update

My beloved laptop died, and for now I have the Apple mac from DH, it was in a box, he does not really like it. He is right, I don't like the thing either. To top it off my photoshop software does not work on it. 
But on the bright side, I can go on the interwebs, and I also have my tablet.

The Latvian KAL has started on Sunday, I am making stockings and make the pattern up as I go along.
The requirement is that you use traditional Latvian charts (color work or lace) 
For the color work I am taking pieces of charts out of this book. The cuff comes from this book.
So far I am loving it, and keeping my fingers crossed that they fit.

Yesterday this slid of the needles, I like it but it is not as long as I expected.
Plus the verdict is still out if the shallow cresent shape holds or that the edges start curling like the other one I made a while ago.



Jeremy is still loving his Drumstick box.




He just love the tiny box and sleeps in there for most of the day, guess he needs to be totally ready for his nightly hunting and guarding the house.


Again there is this crappy uploading of my pictures with weird lines in it. Whatever I do it does not get better and I am blaming this one on blogger.
Tomorrow we celebrate the Fourth with a nice BBQ, and of course with some knitting and beading on the porch. There is a new shawl I really have to make, might start in the morning :)

1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

I love your crescent shawl; it's very pretty. So many new shawl shapes to play with. What's your next one?

Cat in the Drumstick box is very cute, too. What would we do if we didn't have cats to amuse us?

Happy 4th!