Saturday, March 16, 2013

Almost Spring

These mittens have been in progress for a while, one is done the other one has been put in hibernation for a while. Still I love the pattern, it is just that after one is done the construction and pattern are understood and than there is the urge to start something new. I do have to finish these since I just love them and Spring is almost here so there will be no more chance to wear them.


 The chickens are cute as always.



 It has been a long time since I took wedding pictures, when in December one of my co-workers told us her daughter announced that she was going to get married the next weekend (!) I volunteered to make the pictures. It had rained the days before and the location was all mushy and wet.
One of the guests could not resist taking this pic. Me all dressed up while sporting my yellow rain boots!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Well, if the ground is gross, what else are you supposed to wear?