Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back again

Wow, it has been a very long time since my last blog entry. Time flies when you are really busy.
My work totally sucks me in more and more hours in a day are filled with school work and lots of children.
To top it off in my spare time there are some extra History courses I follow just for fun.
Knitting is still high on my relaxing priority list. My recent obsession are traditional Latvian mittens (maybe in not so traditional colors.....a girl has to give her own twist on things)
But more about that in a future post. 


 Jeremy is watching over my knitting basket and keeps my Knitting/petting ratio under control.


 My new hat, love it! and my blue hair, love it too!





 Ozzie checks out my subtle colored hand knit socks. 


 Somebody is watching me.........








1 comment:

Nicole said...

You know, I don't think you know what "subtle" means...