Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hair

My hair got to long, and too boring. You know that feeling that you want something totally different and you want it right now? 
It had been bugging me for a few days, I wanted something new and short and totally different. So this morning the time came and just before noon I became a red head.




 Totally digging the new look, the husband and son like it too!
The cats don't care how I look, as long as they get my full attention and a conversation while we take our evening stroll.
Oh, and food of course.


 The Cherries in the orchard across the street are looking very good right now, can't wait for them to be ripe so we can buy some.





2 comments:

Nicole said...

Cherries! Yum!

Meira Shana said...

You look adorable!

Oh my, I love cherries! Used to climb sour cherry tree and give to neighbor's children so their mom would make pies and give my mom one! LOL

As for hair: I let mine grow, hoping to make a donation to Locks of Love - 1 inch short - just had to cut it off --- at my age it takes a while to grow 1".

Thanks for a wonderful site!

Marny (not Anonymous)